Wednesday, January 04, 2006

College Football

Did any of you watch the orange bowl last night? I did - and it went into 3 overtimes!! Thankfully, Penn State beat FSU!! I so wanted FSU to go down in horrible flames because that was supposed to be the Hokies bowl - but they lost in an honorable fashion. However, they did talk about the old coaches and how Bobby Bowden wanted his team to in first at halftime so that he could pee!! Hehe.

Well, I don't have too much to post today, but I love typing on my new laptop so much - I can't help it!! The spacebar works as do the letters c, e and d. They needed to be pushed several times before on the old laptop - so typing was annoying!! Now, it is quick and awesome!! Well, thats all the rambling for today! Smile - it is 65 degrees here today!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Go NITTANY LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad they won. I went to bed sometime during the 3rd quarter and I was going to check but I found out first who won on your blog, cool :)

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home