Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Okay, we have to take down the VT flag from our house now. If I get one more comment about Marcus Vick - I am going to brandish a weapon! I have to say I agree with most of the comments - except the comment that VT athletes are thugs. Um . . . I disagree. I had classes with many of the football players, as my readers did too, and I know they were regular guys. So times may have changed, but MV2 really is giving VT a bad name this week. Ah, the drama.

A and B went back to school today!! YEAH! They had a great time and are now napping like zombies! B's teacher asked if I would be sending them 2 or 3 days next year. I have until the 21st to decide. I would love 3 days and but it will cost us more and stretch the budget again. So do you think that educationally it might be detrimental to go from 2 days a week to 5 in pre-k the next year?? ( I want to do pre-k the next year b/c if we do it through the school system it is free!) Or is this the dumbest thing I have ever blogged about because in the scheme of life - did it effect any of us? I mean do you remeber preschool? All I remember is jumping in jello . . . was that educational?? Aagh. Preschool is fun to go to or should kids just be kids here with me? They always have each other to play with - so I don't really have to worry about socialization - but then I do b/c I don't want them to be those 'wierd twins' at school that only talk to each other. Aagh. Now I am rambling and you all are being subjected to my thought process. (Which is boring me too!) Anyway, any ideas would be welcome.
Smile - Goose is smiling at me, quess he wants to go out! And with that breath - I am ready to let him out!! Hey, Annette, do cats have bad breath like dogs??

4 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

i never went to preschool and look how great i turned out!:) my brother did and he's a weirdo...so, maybe my family isn't the greatest example. i don't think one extra day will make any difference in your girls' development. now if you'd like that time just to have for yourself, that's another issue all together!

btw, yes, cats have stinky breath; simba is begging for my pudding right now and whew! (he's in my face)

4:07 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

Karen! I miss you and decided after reading your blogs daily for a few months I should start too. So be on the lookout! :o)
I don't remember preschool either, but I think I went from 2 days a week to full-day kindergarten so it should be fine.
Marcus is such a dummy... too bad.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I vote for 3 for sanity...we are sending K 3, but in the 4s class you really don't have a choice. Then he will go 5 in pre-K...did you realize our kids will be in the same grade??? Whoda thunk it????

2:36 PM  
Blogger annette said...

dang, can i feel any further behind right now? by the time i get started, your kids will be involved in the dramas of ccc at their universities! maybe they can babysit mine?

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home