Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I LOVE THIS WEATHER!!

Hi Everyone, it was so nice here today - I think it must be April!! As I did on Monday, I ran outside again today!! There is just no comparison between running outside and on the treadmill! When I run on the treadmill it is frustrating becuase although you watch the miles add up - you literally get nowhere! But the when I am on the trail outside the Y - I get to one road, then another, a bridge and then I can turn around! Amazing feeling really! My next 10k is Feb.11th and I know that I'll be ready. I will have a snail pace but the course is flat and runs along the river - so it will be nice. Who is coming to the ATL to run the Peachtree 10k in July???????? (Summer - you have a valid excuse!! No running for you, but I did hear about a woman that ran a marathon (26 miles) when she was 8 months pregnant - whaddya think about that!!)

Skettie - tonight - LOST at 9:00!! I think the one at 8:00 will be stupid b/c I've watched all those episodes already. Gray's Anatomy did a show like that on Sunday and I feel so gipped (sp?) because that is not a new show, technically. But I am glad for the sweeps coming up because it means all new episodes!!!!!!!!!

Kel - I have been wanting to read Wicked for awhile - and I am flattered that you think that I am the wicked witch - only you know that I can be intimidating!! HEHE

So, thats it for today, my tutoree is coming at 7:30 for some math homework! Not my favorite subject but since I want to redo the downstairs bathroom - the money is not a bad thing!! OH AND I am going ICE SKATING tomorrow!! I can't wait. Should we start a poll to see which bone I will break?? Arm, Leg, or Butt Bone?? A and B will be at school and the moms are going for coffee and ice skating!! TOO COOL!! I am psyched!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

i think that woman was bonkers, seeing as how i'm about 5 weeks and can't make it from one end of the house to the other without getting winded. :o) i'm so proud of you, tho! people who exercise have my full admiration!

5:36 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

run karebear run!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU MY WICKED WITCH OF THE SOUTH!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home