Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My Answers, DUH!

Hi everyone, duh, I forgot to answer, (Thanks Kel!)

1. What goes best with a donut?
o Milk
o Muffins, bacon, eggs, toast... mmmmo Irish coffee
o A mint chocolate chip iced coffee drink
o You've been asking yourself that for a while now
o Your normal coffee - two sugars and cream (Large Coffee, nonfat milk and 2 splendas)

2. What's better? Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme?
o Doesn't matter - whatever's closest to you
o You'll have both, thanks!
o You prefer an indie donut shop
o Krispy Kreme, especially when they're hot
o Dunkin Donuts, no question about it
o Depends on what you're getting

3.If you were a donut, what would you be filled with?
oCherry flavored jelly
o Apple filling
o Caramel
o Gooey dough
o Chocolate
o Cream (Boston Cream)

4.When you get up in the morning, you're most likely to say "Time to make the ..."
o Coffee
o Bacon
o Alarm clock stop ringing (I'm with Summer - "GO BACK TO BED GIRLS!!"
o Pancakes
o Cappuccino
o Donuts

5. How many donuts do you eat in one sitting? (be honest!)
o 1
o 3
o You lose count
o Enough to get a sugar high
o 2 (YIKES DID I ADMIT THAT??)
o 6

So to get us back on track I researched donuts . . . maybe not as bad as we thought . . .
Dunkin Donuts . . . Jelly Filled: 210 Calories 8 Grams of Fat
Boston Kreme 240 Calories 9 Grams of Fat

Krispy Kreme . . . Original Glaze 200 Calories 12 Grams of Fat

SO . . . I can burn about 200 calories jogging for 20 minutes, so next time I am on the treadmill and I am only at 150 . . . I will have to keep going! But since I always end up eating 2 (usually a jelly filled and a Boston Kreme) that would be a total of 450 calories or about 4 miles!! OH MY GOSH - that is CRAZY!! NO MORE DONUTS!!

And I went ice skating again today!! LOVE IT!! I am buying boots and my mom has turned back into that 'Skating Mom' again. Pretty soon, she will be hiring me a choreographer and a costume designer. I AM NOT JOKING!! BUT I LOVE IT!! WHAT FUN!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

you are crazy...I don't want to know how many calories are in anything I eat that tastes good!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home