Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Yikes!

Well, I am really surprised that all of you went to so many different schools too!! Wow!! Maybe I can win a state contest (I think Anette would win the 'live in different countries' award) - so I have lived in MA, TX, PA, DC, VA, GA - 6 total.

AND I think it might be time for weekly questions - becuase it seems like I have been blogging those recently!!

How Weird are you??


You Are 30% Weird

Not enough to scare other people...
But sometimes you scare yourself.

I was surprised!! I am only 30% weird!! And I thought that I was weirder!
I did go ice skating today - but my new skates aren't here yet :( boohoo! I did have fun again!! And I am getting to know the people at the rink! That is scary! I know the guy that I pay, the skaters that are my age, and some of the coaches say 'hi!' I am so tempted to ask the coaches about lessons - but then I think that they will laugh. I mean why do I want lessons?? Do I need to get all those litttle ribbons that I got as a kid to hang in my room? That would be cute!
Anyway, I am outta here!! Have a wonderful day! LYLAS (remember this??) Karen

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

what are you on????

Um...you are weird, but I am too.

LYLAS :) LMBO!!!!!!!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Heck I'm drinkin' a beer...Black and Tan actually...if I believed in reincarnation, I'm sure I was a guy in a former life! ;p

2:21 PM  
Blogger annette said...

i've lived in hi, nc, va, co, in, fl, and tx, so i win (plus the overseas stuff puts me over the top)! let me win something, yesh!

3:29 PM  
Blogger annette said...

I'm 40% weird...if you guys are only 30% and i have always thought of myself as more normal than you, what the heck does this mean?! my world is different somehow...

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home