Sunday, January 29, 2006

I can't sleep!

So, I drank green tea with dinner - but it is supposed to have a small amount of caffeine - right? My mind will not stop going round and round!! Yikes and I just thoughtI would share this with all of you!!
When you get frustrated do you talk to yourself?? I do. Bad habit - and I call myself Karen Lindquist - which is wierd to hear!! You know it was funny - my dad addressed an envelope to us - and wrote Lindquist - and included dh! It just sounded strange. So I just went on Classmates.com and found my high school class, and then my middle school and my elementary school. Do you know that I went to 5 different schools, 1 elementary, 2 middle and 2 high schools! Crazy! I could even put myself into the schools that I taught in 'alumni' finder!
But anyway - I will stop and surf somewhere else tonight! I hope that you slept well - it is midnight now and I am watching Designed to Sell - becuase I love this show- and I don't know why!!! AAGH!! Sleep - where are you!! I would take a Tylynol PM but since I am up b/c of green tea - that mght make me feel really wierd!! I am done, I promise!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

you are too crazy...

lets see I think I went to 4 different elementary schools, 1 middle and 1 high school! I have one up on you, I win :)

12:38 PM  
Blogger annette said...

oh yeah? i went to 3 elementary, 2 middle, and one high school, so kel and i are tied!

hey, i thought you weren't supposed to have any caffeine...bad girl!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

i WIN!! 4 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, 1 high school. ha ha! :o)

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home