Thursday, February 02, 2006

I won the skate lottery!!

I am so excited, I talked to pro-shop guy and he said that my boots were back-ordered :( but that Riedell sent (they are in-transit) an upgraded pair for the same price since I had had to wait for so long!! I am so excited!! SO I am updating my skate picture for you!! I am so psyched - can you tell!! DH thought I was so excited b/c I won the lottery - well, not really, but I did win because the upgrade was way-out of my price range!!! Well, I have to feed the girls now before my student arrives - you know, I gotta pay the ice skating bills now!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

awesome!! that is so fantastic! i bet the new ones will allow you to do a triple toe loop (what is that, anyways?) without any effort.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

woohoo girl, i want to see you every morning at the rink, 5 am, don't be late or you'll be doing laps!

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home