Thursday, February 02, 2006

Well, I didn't chicken out today . . .

Because - I talked to one of the coaches on the ice today - and she knows my old coach!! I couldn't believe it and she said that she was amazed that I could skate as well as I could after 10 years and on rental blades!! So I asked her for a lesson next week!! Okay, I know, - she might just be a very good saleswoman - but I just want one lesson to give me something to work on! AND NO - my new skates aren't here yet. I found the pro - shop manager and asked him 'where the heck are they' and he thought that I had already picked them up. But I haven't even paid for them yet - so,
AAAAAGGGGHHHH! I WANT MY SKATES!! (Temper Tantrum here! Or the little Skate - Diva - in - me!!)
Well, that is it for me, I have to wait, 4 days to skate again!

And for the deep question of the day . . . Do your parents tell you everything about what is going on in their lives??

Have a great evening!! I am going to ogle pictures of my skates on the internet!! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

hmmm... i don't know. if it were me, i would probably just let them share with me what they wanted when they wanted to. is that the chicken way, tho?

4:12 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I'd make Jeremy ask...LOL. I don't know, my parents, both sides tell us everything, my mom is an after the fact sort of person but still fully explains, KWIM? Anyways I think that is really scary and you need to know. Plus if they don't want to tell you they still don't have to even if you ask. Maybe they think you just don't want to know.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dan's step-mom is similiar, she doesn't like to tell us about health related things until after the fact and usually then it's by e-mail. I mean, really, we live in the same community and go to the same church, like we aren't going to find out?!
So knowing your DH's parents, I would just flat out ask every time you guys talk to them. A casual, how's the health status? I don't think they would feel like you two are intruding or violating their privacy.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home