Friday, February 03, 2006

Phew . . .

Guess I really am qualified to tutor!!

You Passed 8th Grade Science

Congratulations, you got 8/8 correct!


I am feeling like Annette today, I have a stuffy head, my ears are blocked, and my body is achy.
And my muscles are killing me! My friend did a workout bootcamp last month. She got up a 5:30AM and went to a field where an instructor yells at them for an hour - anyway, she told me that she can now do 30 push-ups in a minute without a problem. So silly old me thinks. "hum, I wonder how many I could do??" Well the answer to that is a little embarrasing. I think I might have to do more upper body exercise. But if you really want to know, I pushed myself and did 15. BUT OH MY GOSH - I am so sore today! My boobs, my arms feel like I was in a fight yesterday! So, the moral of the story, do just a few push-ups, don't overdo it! I am not signing up for bootcamp, that is for sure. I really don't care how many inches she has lost, b/c if someone screams in my face -that really wouldn't motivate me AT ALL!! This seems really random today, must be the sudafed!! Okay, have a good day!! Karen

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

yeah I don't want anyone screaming at me either...I think my kids do that enough, LOL.

11:27 AM  
Blogger annette said...

i get enough of that from my students; i don't need to pay for more verbal punishment

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home