Friday, September 22, 2006

I hit a wall...

Hello Karebear blog followers...It's early this morning. I had all these great plans for Karen's blog this week and it didn't happen...boo.

First i was going to write about the big giant spider outside our deck door...but I didn't.

Second I was going to write from the perspective of Goose being home at Karen's...but I didn't.

Third I was going to write from the perspective of our ant farm and give you all an update..but guess what? I didn't.

Now it's Friday, Karen comes home tomorrow, I have been up for the last two nights with a crying baby (ugh, she has a cold this time), I have a party to plan and give tonight--make three different dishes, I am meeting a friend to go walking this morning and I have to bring and pick up Munchkin from school....

All that to stay, it's not that I didn't have all these amazing blog plans...but I did, I just didn't do it.

BTW I still am planning a lil' something something, it will most likely be next week before I get to blog about it. It will be good I promise.

KJ out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home