Monday, September 18, 2006

Oh, Hilton Head!!






Yeah!! We found a wireless spot in our Condo at the beach!! I am sitting in our bedroom wedged between the tv and a very beachy lamp - but I will sit anywhere to get internet access!! We got to Hilton Head on Saturday evening and went for a walk on the beach. The girls were ecstatic! Sunday and today we spent from 8:3o AM until 1:00 PM at the beach. Then after lunch the girls both took 2 1/2 hour naps!! Gotta love how much the beach wears them out!!
I was a little worried when we got here at first b/c baby A was looked a little scared by the condo and she asked 'why are we staying in somebody else's house?' But after we made a big deal about how big a girl she was and this is an adventure - she calmed right down!! And I am sure that shear exhaustion has helped her a little too!! So from the land of sand and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, I hope you enjoy these pics!! Karen

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

look at you quite the photographer :) I love them all....mostly the one of Jer and the girls..so fun :) Hey I thought I was guest bloggin...you stole my thunder :)

6:00 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

the above post or this post is not Karen it's KElli :)

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home