Saturday, September 02, 2006

GO HOKIES and Other Random Thoughts!!

YEAH! We won our first game of the season! Go Hokies!! Of course, the game was not televised, at least here in Ga, so I really have no clue how the game went, but WE WON! That is really all that matters anyway!

I went to the skating competition today! It was really fun hanging out with my skating 'buddies' and seeing my friends compete. Although watching them left me with two different feelings. One, I could so compete with them! Two, we really are not good skaters. While I watched, I saw skating elements that I do, and realized that my skating, is not that good. So I felt torn, 1. I really don't want to skate in front of people that I know or 2. I just want to get back to the ice to practice so that next year I can compete. Go figure (skate!) hehe


And the rest of the weekend, I just look forward to spending with my family. A and B are just in the stage of being cute and entertaining. My dh is awesome and couldn't be any happier than I am now! Life is good!! I tried to get a new picture of me today, but, I have no clue, how Kelli gets such good pictures of herself and her camera. Let me tell you, I could not for the life of me get me and the camera in the same picture. Okay, so my little digital is not Nearly as nice, but heck, after 20 pics, I gave up. But here is one I will share, me happy today!

And I just found a new favorite food - SUSHI! I LOVE IT!!
The guys from dh's office introduced him to it at work and now, everytime we go out, I just want to go to our favorite place!! Crunch rolls, New York rolls, wasabi stuff, umm, I making myself hungry!! I even had a budget meeting for the twins club and arranged to have it at the sushi place!! Yum!! (Scary though, the sushi chef/waitress remembered me! But when we go there, we have the girls, and we always have to go through the 'are they twins' question. So I think we must just stand out! No, the girls don't eat sushi, they eat their 'dragon noodles' which is just chicken lo-mein, but they love that!) Anyway, I am just saying that when any of you come to visit, sushi here we come!!

So that is all, what a random blog tonight!!! Have a good Labor Day Weekend! Talk to ya'll later - Karen

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

okay when you take a pic of your self look into the lens...make sure you can see yourself in the lens, also try taking one in your upstairs bathroom with no flash, you should have enough light in there with the window??? If not a mirror in your goose's room or the living room would work, there is PLENTY of light in there for a pic...wow I feel like a real photographer now telling you how to take a pic...LOL

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home