Monday, August 21, 2006

Busy Day in Southeastern Virginia

Well, I am sad to say that another felon is involved with the Virginia Tech!! Not a Vick, but a gun toting, shooting, murdering inmate. Yikes, scary stuff. And classes started today too? Gosh, when I was a freshman, I bet my mother would have turned around from NOVA to come and picked me up! But wow, no classes - lockdown in the dorm? Can I say PARTY time!! (Okay, freaky -scary party time!!)

And Kelli - I hope you are cooking your meat well enough!! Lynchburg Meat Company Recalls 900 Pounds of Beef - ooh!! http://www.wset.com/news/stories/0806/354089.html


And now it won't stop 'bolding' so I am done with this post!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

great!

10:40 AM  
Blogger annette said...

wowsers!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

make sure you check out my new hair cut!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home