Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hello!!

I have spent sooooo much time on this computer during the last few days, but have I had time to update my blog, no! Being President of my local twins club and Secretary of the state twins club leaves me working on the computer and not playing. :( But I love what I do, I love helping people out - so I really am not complaining!!

We had an awesome time with Kelli and her kids. My girls keep asking where bees and munchkin are . . . I think they expected them to return after a few days. We shopped, went to the zoo, went to the jumpzone, had a girls' night out, drank Woodchuck, Kelli and I stayed up way too late hanging out, and when I went to bed last night at 11:30 I felt like a loser!! We also traveled to see Webslinger in Macon. And when we got home A and B asked me where Bug was - they thought that she was following us to our house!!! Too cute!

I really want us all to have a reunioun in B-Burg next summer!!! Lets start planning!! I need some woodchuck and a couple of Swisher Sweets - maybe we could rent out club 32 for a weekend?? NOW that could either be very cool - or eww, how many other college age kids have lived there since we did?? Never mind, how about the new alumni center!! And Coronas with lime - that sounds better!!

So I am sitting here typing while I am watching BBrother - that we tivo'd last night. I LOVE This show - call me strange - I know. But c'mon the summer is full of crappy tv - and I need some down-time. Dr.Will rocks, Howie is a complete idiot, and Boogie is going to the end - without even trying! And for those of you who don't know what I am talking about - check it out - it is not too late to become addicted!

So I am out of here, the twins club sale is this weekend, so I doubt that I will get to blog again this week. I have a spa morning on Friday!! Can't wait, but it will be followed by over 24 hours of hard work!! So have a great week, love ya' all! K'out!

1 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

yay! a karen blog! i love it!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home