Thursday, August 03, 2006

The INSANITY - 2 days in a row!!

Wow, two days in a row!! I must be crazy!! Anyway, I really have nothing funny or cute to tell you today. I am taking the girls skating at 11:00 which is always fun! They are really starting to like it - and the concession stand that serves popcorn!! I am going to bring my camera today - hopefully I will get some good pics and figure out how to post them!! I have not managed to shrink any of the pictures from my new camera successfully yet to post them here. So I will put that on my ever increasing, never ending to-do list!!

But as usual I do have a link for you! This is a video link and boy, do these star wars loving film people have too much time on thier hands. But it is worth the surf by if you have quick internet access! Try this Link!!
Have a good day - I might have pics later!! Karen OUT

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

you are so strange! that video was so weird! LOL

My favorite part: Chad Vader singing to the Star Wars Tune "I have a date, Chad has a date"...hilarious!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home