Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Need Coffee??

We are setting up an online bulletin board for my twins club - and so far there are 3 posters - I need interesting topics to pull our lurkers out of the shadows - Any ideas?? It is beginning to feel like my new blog!!

I hope that you are all having a good day! I am being LAZY - and enjoying it today! The girls keep asking when we are going out though - so I quess we will have to find something to do!!

And someone suggested to me that coffee grounds would help get rid of the smell in my fridge so I just finished brewing pot #1!! GOOD OLE' CAFFEINE! Anybody wanna come over?? I am planning on making 4 pots today!! I might not feel so lazy after that - you think??!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

OMG 4 pots of coffee????

oooh talk about TomKat's fake baby, maybe that'll get them going! I've got links if you're interested ;)

11:48 AM  
Blogger annette said...

yeah, coffee!!!!!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home