Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Beautiful Link


Hi! Well it has been a long time since I blogged - and that seems to be a repeated theme around here!! But I found this link today and I thought they were too beautiful not to share with everyone! This is the only one that I could get to copy to my blog - please check out this LINK!

So what have we been doing around here?? Between twins club stuff, the twin sale and ice skating - not too much!! A and B are really looking forward to going back to school. They don't go until the end of August though. I could have sworn it was earlier!!

Well, Kelli - is on the phone with me . . . so I am going to go!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

wow i wonder where those places are!?

11:50 AM  
Blogger annette said...

so, do you have your bags packed for this weekend?!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home