Friday, August 04, 2006

Why do we have a tailbone??

Well, I forgot the camera. Surprised? I wasn't! I am lucky to remember my keys! However, good thing I didn't remember because on the first lap around with the girls I was turning, caught an edge and fell, once again, on my tailbone. Now I cannot bend over - or sit without that horrible twinge of pain. I know, why skate? Good question!! And my shoulders are stiff from trying to catch myself as I was falling backward . . . okay, pity me now!!

I was supposed to take the girls to an amusement park today but when I woke up this morning - there was no way . . . so now we are having a quiet day full of games and puzzles - so that mommy doesn't have to move too much!!

Well, I hope Kelli and Skettie have fun this weekend - I am so jealous of you all on your escape to the B'burg!! Call me from outside The Balcony - or Sharkies - or whatever they are called now!!! Summer and I will just have to do something down here in GA - when she is no longer pregant in this heat!! (I don't know how you are doing it sweetie!!)

Have a good weekend!!

2 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

karebear, stop playing around! i know this is all a big story that you've made up so you can SURPRISE us when we run into you tomorrow in B'burg. the gig's up! just admit that you are actually coming!;)

11:58 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

wish i could come up and play! actually, i'm trying to figure out a place we can meet next week sometime to see each other while kel's here... any suggestions??
and, by the way, i'm only able to survive by NEVER EVER going outside... only a few more weeks!!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home