Tuesday, August 08, 2006

4:25 AM

So it is 4:25 AM - yes, you read that right. I woke up and cannot go back to sleep. So I have come downstairs to drink a cup of tea, surf the internet for a little while and 'talk' to you all. I also found some fun stuff to share with you . . .

First, although I cannot enjoy ice cream, maybe you know somebody that can:
Oh, I wish I was not lactose intolerant!

Second, even if I can't enjoy ice cream, I could make my house smell like it:
Yummy!

And now I am watching Project Runway. I love this show - it lets me see a world that I will never be a part of! I can sew, sure, but design an outfit and build it in 2 days?? No way!! One of the designers is from the ATL - his name is Michael Knight (just like in the tv show Knight Rider - and having the same name as one of my favorite 80's shows is an extra bonus in my book!!) And why is this show on at 4:00 am? Don't know - but every other channel was paid programming. And as much as I love the space bag - I just cannot watch another bag, get the air sucked out of it!!

Well, I am hoping that I can fall back asleep now, after my nice cup of tea . . . we will see. Love ya' K out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home