Thursday, August 17, 2006

Some pics . . .

here are some of the fun photos that I took in June!! And at this rate, you will get the pictures from the zoo, in, say, December!! Just kidding, I am really starting to get photoshop under control!! And I am on my second glass of Pinot - so these should be really fun tonight!


Nana and the girls - At the River House!


































Papa and Girls at the pool!
















Granny, PaJoe and the girls!





















DH at the Pool!















'B' the DRIVER - so SCARY!
















'A' enjoying the hammock at Granny's house!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

oh I love all these. B looks hilarious driving that car! LOL

2 glasses of pinot hey...I miss you already.

6:00 AM  
Blogger annette said...

so cute! your girls couldn't be more adorable!!!

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home