Thursday, September 14, 2006

You want me to put my foot where??

I am so glad to sit down. Have you ever worked out so hard that when you sit on the couch, you never want to move again?? That is me today! I took a Pilates for Ice Skating Class this morning. And the usual group of skating adults couldn't be there, so I had the coach, one on one! OH MY GOODNESS. Let me tell you that I had no clue that I could stretch like that. She was a machine!! She did say that I had great flexibility and great turnout. Great, so I can be a ballerina. And I can hyper-extend my joints - which I guess is good! But the craziest thing she made me do, was stand on a ball with one foot, put one hand on the ballet bar and do a spiral - see picture!




FUN!!! But it gets better - then she stood behind me and pushed my leg up as high as it would go - and I ACTUALLY LOOKED LIKE THIS PICTURE!! I AM NOT JOKING - SHE PUSHED AND it went up!! I did the splits - in the air!! Now, I cannot walk. My hips are burning - and what I am going to feel like tomorrow?? But I really impressed myself for 1 minute of -WOW- and 48 hours of pain!! I will update you all tomorrow!!

2 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

wow, karebear, you look amazing in that pic! i love your new skating outfit!!! LOL!

hey, and no pain, no gain, right?

3:56 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

ummmm yeah I don't want to do that...I did Pilaties at home this AM though :) does that count??????????

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home