Thursday, October 26, 2006

Did someone say BEAMER BALL?

FINALLY, I saw some Beamer Ball on TV last night!! Go Hokies!! If only we had managed to play like this all season, we might actually be ranked still! AND I WANT THE HOKIE WAFFLE IRON that they showed on the broadcast tonight!! It might just be a dining hall thing, but for those of you readers (Kelli) that live in VA - if you see a VA TECH waffle iron, I WANT IT!!

Anyway, back to the WIN!! 3 things that I think worked for us tonight:


1. They took away the lunchbox. I think the defense was so horrified that they didn't deserve it they fought back. They had Lee Suggs came back along with other alumni to 'talk' to them!!

2. They made them hold hands in the huddle! What a great form of creative discipline!! I can hear the coaches now, "You will hold hands until you learn to play together!" (Of course I have taken out the words that shouldn't be written here!!)
3. We were the underdogs. We thrive this way.

GO BRANDON ORE!! Go BEAMER!! GO BUD FOSTER!!

This is my GROSS observation from the last few weeks:
My top two foods that come up (with morning/evening sickness) as well as they go down:
1. Strawberry Poptarts
2. Guacamole (even though it is green)

Have a good night - We are enjoying a HOKIE win!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

eeeeekkkk wasn't that just brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!! basking...literally basking in good football Karma (even though I totally don't believe in karma, LOL)

8:43 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

didn't lee look so handsome in his nice suit?? he's a cutie! and i follwed strictly the study that said up to 4 cokes a day are fine and won't hurt the baby. seriously. :o) so drink that coffee, woman!

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home