Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy Birthday to the Girls!!!!!!

Hello all! I'm guest bloggin' cuz I know Karen is super busy and her mom is in town, whom she hasn't seen in like forever so she's getting the love from Mom and the girls are CERTAINLY feeling the love from Granny Wendy (which by the way is the coolest Grandma name EVA!!!!!!!)

I know it's a day late(with the whole birthday wishes), but I'm hoping to make up for it by my cool layout I did for Karen last night and the cool present that is in the mail! So cool. I figure Karen is so going to kill me but Jeremy and the girls will truly enjoy.

So anyhoo, I've been working on something for Karen since their trip to Hilton Head last month and just now got the pictures and the time to sit down and hash it out. I love these pictures! Karen really has an eye and the one of Jer and the girls is by far my favorite. I may blow that one up and make it on a page all by itself... Without further ado, here is Karen's Layout, I put it in the girls' present box! Enjoy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home