Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The NO pic update!

Seems like I have had a lot of pictures this month! So here is a 'written' update!! The girls are loving school this week. B's teacher quit the week before school was supposed to start. The music teacher took over, but they managed to find a teacher last Thursday before school started. But she quit yesterday, the second day of school. AAGH!! The music teacher is still in there - but what a PIA (excuse the language, but it is really frustrating!!) I just want her to have a good school year and it isn't starting very well. A's teacher is a gem and so it is hard having one great experience and one bad experience.

Gem misses her sisters. She just looks around - and I know she is wondering why the house is so quiet!! On the other hand, I have been enjoying the couple hours with her because it is nice to spend time with her!! When there is only one baby, you really get to spend more time bonding!!

It is still hot here in Atlanta. Now I know that we live in the south and fall won't be here until October, but I really want to wear jeans. I am tired of my pudgy legs and I want to wear jeans. (Yes, I am pouting and whining. I learned how to do that from my girls!!)

But, it is great that the US Open is on tv this week - I love tennis!! I just wish that when I played, the ball would do what I want it to do! AND here is where I need your help girls - I have to get back to the gym. I thought that I would be there all week since school started. But I have not been able to mentally 'get' there, or even pull my workout clothes out of the closet. I was so looking forward to running - but all I have are excuses. So motivate me, bribe me, chastise me - whatever you think it will take for me to get me and my baby-fat to the gym!!

I am getting my hair cut on Saturday!! Whoohoo!! I can't wait to stop wearing ponytails - not quite age appropriate but they do pull the lines off my face!! And SATURDAY is the first HOKIE FOOTBALL GAME of the season!! I hope they manage to win this weekend. I can't wait to see what Beamer has in-store for us!!

Anyways, that is it!! Gem is up . . . talk to you later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

1st of all get a new stroller and new gym clothes 1/2 the motivation for me is new stuff to exercise in :)

then tell us how that jogging stroller is so awesome ;)

if I go will you go? I'm going starting next week :)

deal?

12:58 PM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

hmm, i plan on starting running again next week too! kids back in school...but i still have j in the pm on my half days....perhaps we should post a brag each time we do some sort of exercise. I need to get rid of excuses too...

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home