Saturday, August 25, 2007

Kids say the most . . .

HONEST THINGS!!

This afternoon I told the girls that I needed to clean the house when we got home from shopping. Do you know what they said?? "WHO IS COMING TO VISIT?" Does this mean I only clean when people come to visit?? Well, kinda.

I have to apologize to Summer and Kelli though, b/c when I did clean the house today, I realized just how out of control it was in here!! Thank you to both of you for not saying anything!!! The dust bunnies were totally in control of this house . . .


And I have not had any links in a LONG time, so enjoy . . .

Having a hard time getting your kids to eat?? Try this sandwich art!!


And having kids at 91!!
No comment.

And something I enjoyed as a kids, maybe I will get this for the girls!!

And Spike?? Dye the hair again!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

your house was completely fine :) leave it to children to be honest though :)

5:26 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

wow what you can do with Bologna...who knew!

yeah that poor child, it will never know it's mother, it's sister will be it's mother really....that's just gross. I'm sorry but seriously...91 year old that's so selfish.

oh we have fraggle rock. the kids love it :)

Spike is 45! I had no clue who that was until I read the first paragraph....

BRING BACK THE WHITE.
BRING BACK THE WHITE
BRING BACK THE WHITE!

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home