Thursday, August 16, 2007

Happy Birthday MOM!!

My mom has wanted some new pictures . . . so here are few new ones!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! (I swear Mom, I have a great new pic to send you - snail mail - and it will go out this weekend!!) We had a fantastic time with Kelli and her kids - there are more pics to come but here are a few for my mom!! (And don't worry Mom, Kelli took lots of pictures too!)

Gem is growing like a weed! She is teething already - at least she is chomping on anything near her mouth, drooling and calmed by Tylenol!

While Kelli was here, we went to the pool, the Rodeo, Monkey Joes, scrapbooking stores, Ikea, watched SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE, the kids got haircuts and we tried to get them to go to sleep before 10! But camping out in a room all together, they had a blast, no matter how tired they got!! A and B were really bored this afternoon. They asked when Munchkin and Bees were coming back because they had nothing to do . . . . aagh, like we have NO toys or anything to play with . . .




OOH, I have shoes!


Sitting up, with a little help from the chair!

Um, is that a camera again?

The Motley Crue!

Horse Rides at the rodeo!

Goats at the rodeo!

Another horse ride . . . rodeos get expensive!

But how can you say no to such cute kids???
I can't!



And a very special picture that we had taken . . . I am working on the scan to make it bigger, but I couldn't wait to share!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

yeah you scanned it you scanned it :) woot woot.

love all the pics. :) your mama should be happy. I'll have mine up this afternoon ;)

I'm so tired...kids are hungry and we have no food...ugh Matthew drained the fridge and their is nothing for us :l

6:20 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

awwww... that last one is so great!!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home