Thursday, July 26, 2007

Random Procrastination

Summer and her family are coming to visit tomorrow - I am soooooo excited!! She is coming in the morning/lunch time on her way to the Lake - whoohoo!! So I have been trying to clean/tidy the house, hence the procrasination blog!! :)

Here are some new pics . . . Gem in her new wool shorties ( a diapering thing!) She was 11lbs 9oz at the doctor visit today!! And then at Vaca Bible School last week they gave each of the kids a little New Testament. (The girls like to pretend it is a hymnal, which kills me when they 'sing' the songs that are 'in' there!!) And if you look at the picture of Gem in her 'gym' you will see the little orange bible that B hung up for Gem to enjoy. Wow, vacation bible school seems to really work!!!

Then A and B upside down - they asked me to take this picture so they could see what they look like upside down, hum.

And these are a couple of pics from the neighborhood 'parade' that the girls were in for the 4th of July. They raved about being in a parade for at least a week or two after this!! It went all the way from the cul-de-sac on our street to the pool, trust me that is not far at all!! DH helped them decorate their bikes - they did a great job!!
l

And that is all for now!! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!! I will take pics tomorrow of Summer's fly-by visit!!! Enjoy So You Think You Can Dance and Big Brother tonight, at least I will!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I can't wait to hold that baby!

I think she's already grasping the Psalms! ;)

love ya babe!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home