Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Boring Update, just blabbering

Nothing new around here! Still feeding, burping, and swaddling the newborn. Still answering the 'why' questions and entertaining the 4 year olds!! But we are having fun!

I have a new fun toy, this Hotsling is a wonderful thing!! Gem loves it, and the minute I put her in she calms down and goes to sleep. It lets me have free hands and I don't have to carry a heavy car seat with me since I really can't even carry them yet!! Too bad I can't sleep with it on, Gem has reverted to staying up from about 10:00pm to 12:30am. Now, normally I wouldn't be upset by that, I could catch some Jay Leno and late night tv, but when you just want to go to sleep, those are the longest hours ever!! DH took that duty last night - but I really wish we could figure out why she has decided those are hours to stay awake. We keep it dark and quiet, which makes me think that she is so used to the noise of the house and her sisters that she enjoys the lack of stimulation. I don't know, but soon she will be sleeping through the night and this will all seem like a blip in our memory!!

So, the inlaws and dh's grandma are coming tomorrow. Finally. But the house is a mess and I MEAN MESS!! The kitchen is the only clean place just because people have been bringing us meals for the last couple of weeks, so I just have to run the dishwasher every few days. But dh will have to help tonight, I think we should at least put sheets on the beds and clean the bathrooms, you think??

1 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

i LOVE that sling! i wish i had found it a few months ago... but i'm glad you have it! this is how i "clean" my house these days: i actually clean the kitchen and hall bathroom, straighten the living room, then shove everything else into my bedroom and deal with it "later." i think later means when elly is in kindergarten, by the way it looks. :o) have fun with the fam!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home