Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Really, I am still here!!

Hi!! We are still here . . . the upstairs air conditioner broke on Saturday, so we are enjoying Georgia heat downstairs. Thank goodness for having two seperate systems!! Camping out with four year olds and a a two week old is getting really old though and we hope that the part will be here tomorrow to fix the conditioner!!

And I was going to post some pictures tonight of the 'camping' trip to the downstairs, but the cradle I need to download my camera is upstairs and I am just not ready to face the heat wave!!

Anyway, hope you are having a great week. Gem is still really cute and the girls are doing really well being big sisters!! Tonight they played with her toys for her!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

ugh... the heat! maybe you'll get some rain to cool it off!

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home