Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Another Day . . .

Don't worry, still preggo! I was glad the baby turned from transverse - but it went the wrong way and the head is now firmly planted in my left lung!! I might be missing the whole 'have' to pee thing but I really do 'have' to breathe!! But only a day and half - so that is GOOD!!
I am appreciating being pregnant this long, really! I am appreciating the fact that I have been really healthy. I am appreciating the fact that we have not had hot, hot weather. I am appreciating the fact that I did not have to go on bedrest. I appreciate the fact that I am only having one this time - even I love having twins, I am looking forward to experiencing a singleton!
So, on positive note, have a good night! K out

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

just to let you know some thoughts from friends with twins here who then had a singleton, even though I know you have those friends, I thought I'd tell you anyways. LOL

Carting 3 kids to the Y, maybe unrealistic. (on a personal note however I think you can do it, plus the girls will be in school everyday, so I know that won't be a huge deal for you as these moms have younger siblings)

nursing is so much easier, some never want to give up, this coming from my friend who nursed her boys for a full year, yeah she said she felt like a cow. But her lil' girl is like a dream :)

your other chil' may go bonkers...but 6 weeks is the magic moment, which should be good for you, isn't that near when you go to the beach.

thank goodness newborns sleep a ton, cuz you still have to care for the biguns. LOL

okay that's all for now

so tomorrow is the BIG day, we discover whose in there.

do you got names?
your bags packed?

I can't wait to find out...Hokie Cheerleader or Hokie Football player.... :)

4:22 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

YAY!!!!! i'll be thinking about you tomorrow ALL DAY. make sure you take a laptop into the room so we can stay updated. hee hee... :o)

4:50 AM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

I saw a woman at the hospital today with her Newborn son waiting for the dad to pull the car around. I thought of you :-) you're down to mear hours!!! I'm praying for you and wish you all the joy in the world. take time to savor the quiet moments in the hospital bonding with your new little guy (yes, guy, i'm sure!).
I love you Karen!!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

watch this it's hilarious!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZvHPqgK-kc

7:50 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Today's the day Today's the day, Today's the day :)

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home