Friday, May 18, 2007

6 Days . . . .

6 Days!! I cannot believe that I have made it this far . . . Dh took the day off today to help me around the house and spend the afternoon with the girls and me! Have a great weekend, I will let you know if anything happens, but the baby is far less sideways, and my irritability has calmed down, ohh! My mom is coming tomorrow - boy, she is really going to see how we live here . . . well, I may clean out the fridge, no fair making your guests guess about how long leftovers have been in there!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

it's getting closer!!! You're an inspiration as a hostess- i mean, actually bending over and cleaning out the fridge?! I'll come stay with you anytime :-) (maybe some strenuous activity will bring on some contractions ;-) )

9:47 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

oh my goodnesss, I can't believe you are this close.....ahhhhhhh :) can't wait to hear. Tell Granny Wendy HELLLLLOOOOOO from the J's :) talk to you soon.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe you've made it this far either. every time 12 hours goes by without a post, i'm like, "she must be in the hospital!" :o)

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home