Friday, May 11, 2007

13 days!

Yikes, 13 days until the new Baby Crossen will be born!! It seems unreal - but it also seems like the next 13 days are going to drag on and on and on and on and on and on and, well you get the point. My C-section is scheduled at 11:15 AM!

Yes, the crib is up, the wall hangings are up and I have a complete stash of cloth diapers ready to go! I am still waiting on the dresser - which we ordered - ooh, I need to call about that. . . hold on. Okay, I got the reciept out and we ordered it on 3/24 - and I am going to call right now. (And just in case you were really worried, according to the girl I just talked to on the phone, supposedly, it is supposed to arrive in the store today. . . hum, I sure hope so!!)

I dragged my family to Costco last night at 7:30. Instead of nesting the traditional way, of cleaning, I needed to shop and fill the pantry. So I wobbled around the store slowly, baby A had to use the restroom twice. Baby B wanted to push the cart, which was heavy and full of stuff. So since, nobody else was at Costco, I let the little 4 year old push the cart. We did get a few looks, especially since dh and A were in the restroom. So I have a feeling that people were looking at B and Me - as- the very pregnant woman who was making her tiny little girl push the cart! Oh well, B had a blast and is surprisingly strong. Not so good at steering, but hey, when you can't see where you are going - how are you supposed to steer!! (None of the displays she hit - fell over!!) Anyway, we finished, the store was calling out they were closing and the girls were finally in bed at 9:00 - only about an hour or so late!!

But I had to go. I had to stock up on stuff. I sure wish I could nest and clean, b/c this house is falling into, oh, I don't know how to describe it, but A MESS and that is being nice generous and kind. Now, it is a mess but it has a LOT of food in the deep freeze and the pantry!!

Have a wonderful weekend, do something fun and have a Happy Mother's Day!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

this is hilarious... i didn't nest either, at least in the cleaning sense. while we were in augusta for a week, my in-laws took pity and cleaned up the disaster for me so it was nice when we got home. :o)but when i left, it was trashed!!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home