Friday, April 27, 2007

LINKS!!

Hi - well I am supposed to be cleaning for my dad's visit this weekend . . . but as usual I am completely unmotivated!! So I am going to blog with some interesting things that I have read lately and then - in 20 minutes, I am going to get up and clean. Really!!

I would like this at the zoo!

Just because these would be fun to drink out of at Starbucks!

I used to love my brother's Transformers - and this new one
is pretty neat - too bad I never really got them back together correctly!

And this is just becuase I love to bring my horse to the ATM too!!

If I had a pool I would get these just for fun!

And for all the crafty people out there - this is just an amazing blog/magazine!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

VERY enjoyable -- i love the mug the best!!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

the mugs are super fun.

the horse is hilarious.

I've sent the link about the lights to M because you know him and his gadgets...

not sure about the knitted chair...a little odd.

totally all about beer/wine and the zoo...all about that :)

12:11 PM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

so, um, how much time do you spend surfing the web to find these oddities??? Impressive sites!!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home