Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Martes (Tuesday) Again!!

Hola! Tonight is my salute to Spanish words!! The girls take spanish at school and they love to tell me what they have learned! Although sometimes I think they are making up words and telling me they are Spanish! B has started calling me MaMA - stressing the end MA and she tells me that is my Spanish name. Guess I should try and learn some too so they can't talk about me behind my back when they are older!!

We had a fun but cold Spring Break - luckily today it started to warm up and we were outside riding bikes. Well, the girls were riding the bikes.

Here are a couple of pictures of me and the girls. The first picture doesn't really show how large I feel, in fact, I am starting to wonder if I am going to make it until the end of May . . . The second picture is me without the two chins!! And the girls of course, take the best pictures without even worrying!!




2 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

is that picture of the girlies feom easter? they look so cute!! and so do you! not too much longer... :o)

4:58 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

you look gorgeous babe! I love the girls, so cute ;)

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home