Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tuesday Update!!

Hi everyone!! Tuesday seems to be my weekly update night!! I watch AI and dh plays tennis so it works out perfectly!! I recorded the first 20 minutes of AI and I think I have almost caught up 5 minutes later - yikes, Idol is so full of talk and commercials!!

I just finished a wonderful bowl of Chocolate Moose Tracks Ice Cream!! The one thing I do love about being preggers is ice cream!! I do eat ice cream when I am not pregnant but there is something about ice cream that tastes SOOO much better when I am not really worrying about the calories!! YUMYUMYUM!!

The girls are on Spring Break this week! We have a pretty full week planned. Yesterday we had a birthday party and ice skating. Today we were supposed to have an easter egg hunt but there were all kinds of thunderstorms around so we cancelled it. But as luck would have it - we were the only neighborhood in Atlanta that missed the rain!! AAGH!! The girls were crushed. But we had pizza for dinner and that seemed to have solved the problem. Tomorrow we have my doctors appointment and then lunch with dh. Thursday we are going to the farm, Holy Cow Farm that is and Friday dh has the day off - so I will be going shopping to fill up easter baskets!! I hope there are still things left!!

So I have caught up to AI on the tivo. Jordin did a fantastic job - I want to sing like that (and I do in the shower, really, I am good there!) I have not heard Sanjaya - but he is not going home. I think that guy could come out and do the chicken dance and he would be safe. IMHO - the girls are really better this year than the guys (unless you count Sanjaya as a girl and then they are tied!)

Oh wait, Sanny is next . . . aagh - he is a lounge lizard, a slimy car dealer and cannot sing!! I think I might have enjoyed the chicken dance more. In fact, he just said, "welcome to the universe of Sanjaya" to Simon. I have no more words.

Back to blog stuff, I really do have some new pictures of the girls to put up here but the camera is out in the car and I am too lazy to get up and get it. So hopefully I will be back to blog before next Tuesday!!

Have a great week!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

it looked like it was going to rain this morning, but now the sun is out and it is HOT again! happy spring break!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

man I didn't see it nor tape it...got to go find it on youtube...I'll be back with my comments :)

11:56 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

K said he sounded funny and wierd...and he said this with lots of apprenhension..in other words even a 4 year can't stand Sanjaya...what does that say about America.

okay off to see the other good singers.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I just showed K Sanjaya's performance from last week and he said, "why does he look like a chicken?"...why watching AI with a 4 year old might just be funny...LOL

BTW Chris HOT and I liked Melinda's performance. I still haven't seen Lekeesha or Gina. I want to but they aren't up on Utube yet.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

b/c I think I want this to be the post with the most comments, I updated this morning, check it! :)

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home