Sunday, February 18, 2007

Random Posting . . .

The Circus was SO much fun for the girls! The Big Apple Circus is a one ring small circus that is just enough entertainment that your head is not spinning in overload! There were jugglers, acrobats, a trapeze act and some acrobats that flew around on poles. The girls really liked everything but they loved watching the trained dogs and trained horses, of course! My favorite was a guy and his bicycle. He would ride his bike and pieces would fall off - like the wheels or handle bars. He was just really funny - and in the end rode a bike that was less than 8 inches tall - through a flaming hoop! A and B were a little scared by the flames, since we were in the second row and you could literally feel the heat!

There is only one clown! He didn't even have on full face make-up and although normally I don't like clowns, I thought this one was as tasteful as a clown could get! You might be wondering where my pictures are, but I left the camera in the car and remembered about half-way through the circus. So close your eyes and imagine a tent that smells like horses and sawdust, hear the real band and the kids yelling with delight. There - better than a picture anyway!! But I highly recommend taking kids or yourself to the Big Apple Circus - it was really good and not quite as overwelming as Ringling Brothers 3 Ring Circus!

Dh and I watched Little Miss Sunshine last night! It was really good. I think that Steve Carrell from the Office is my favorite actor right now. He did a really good job in the movie and you should see it. It is not too artsy - for those of you that are worried about watching it! And on that note, I love the tv The Office! Do any of you watch it? It makes me LOL everytime!!

My belly is getting bigger and bigger! This baby is very active at night and in the morning when my stomach is growling. Guess, really it is complaining that it is loud in there! DH loves getting to feel the baby move and I cannot believe that we are at 24 weeks already!! We have finally started emptying out the green study in preparation for bambino - now the guest room just looks like a junk store. I really need to have a garage sale!!

I actually bought an infant car seat!! It was so pretty I couldn't pass it up, (even though it was last year's model) I just love Black toile!!

So now I am off to watch the new season of the AMAZING RACE ALL STARS!! YEAH!! I cannot wait!! And yes, Skettie I did see the first episode of Lost, but last weeks is still waiting on the tivo for me!! I just need more hours in the day lateley!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

no pictures!!!!!!!!!!!! ;( grrrrr
I love the carseat soooooo fun :0)

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home