Saturday, December 30, 2006

Bowl Blogging - edited 4th quarter

Go Hokies!! Well, we are watching the Chick Fil-A Bowl and so far the score is 21 - 3. Not too bad - hopefully we can keep it all together and finish in the lead. (HAHA) Anyway, thought I would catch up here during halftime! Christmas was fun - the girls had a blast! They not only opened their presents and 'helped' the rest of open ours too. The girls got lots of fun stuff and we finally gave them their bikes from their birthday! They loved them, except that it rained for two days and so they rode their bikes in the garage! It was really cute watching them go around and around, but after a few minutes I was getting dizzy! Their favorite presents: a plastic fishing rod with magnetic fish (dollar store) and little tin trains with wheels - meant to put candy in (Target after Christmas clearance last year!)

I am feeling good! I finally have lots of energy! No more naps - but I will admit that usually around 8 I sit on the couch and don't move again, until bedtime! Okay, and bedtime is usually around 10 for me - strange since I am usually a late-nighter!

We are going out with a group of friends to celebrate New Years tomorrow night! We usually go to Dante's Down the Hatch with Natalie and Greg. This year Jen and Rob are going with us as well - and I think we will actually be sitting right by the boat and the alligator moat!! Too fun!!

And DH found this link the other day and I just had to share it with you all. Kelli and I have been passing the velamints back and forth for years, at least they are not quite as perishable as a hot dog! Yuck!!

Well, Happy New Year everyone!! I hope that you all have a wonderful night and I will blog again next year! Oh, but here are the last pictures of the year of the girls - they were 'modeling' yesterday! Also, a picture of the girls and Grandpa, who was here for Christmas this year! Okay, and by the time I have finished the pictures and the links - the score is 21-13! I guess that if I stop here - we might go back to the dominating football?? Hopefully Hokies.







And perhaps the final edit for the night. HOKIES WHAT DID YOU DO AT HALFTIME?? BUD FOSTER? hello?? Defense?? No lunch box for you. Glennon?? Interceptions?? BEAMER BALL?? What is that? AAGH - so frustrating, except I am glad that I didn't pay for tickets to go to the game at this point. But I have a little hope. 5 minutes left - will I need to blog again??

3 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

ugh!!! so heartbreaking! beamer did not look happy. i was praying that last minute, but to no avail! oh well, next year, boys!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I hope we can pass on the velamints for 54 years :) That's too funny, what a great story and what a great Scrapbooking page :) LOL

6:31 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

i hate when the hokies disappoint... i went to bed before it got too bad, but i was in a funk this morning when i saw the score. boo!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home