Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tag - I am IT!

A - Available or single: Available to my DH!!

B - Best Friends: Yes!

C - Cake or Pie: PIE!! LOVE APPLE or PUMPKIN!

D - Drink of choice: Corona Light with a lime – when I am not pregnant! Water – right now!

E - Essential Item you use everyday: Car Keys – I just can’t stay in the house for too long!

F - Favorite color: Maroon and Orange – GO HOKIES!

G - Gummy Bears or worms: Gummy Bears! Like Kelli – I LOVE CANDY!


H - Hometown: Good Question – Dallas would be the longest hometown but Blacksburg is my favorite!

I- Indulgence: Fruitcake – I know laugh it up!

J - January or February: January – time to relax after the crazy holiday season!

K - Kids & Names 2 kids with 1 on the way!! Names – A, B and – I guess C!

L - Life is Incomplete Without? Family and God

M - Marriage Date: June 17th 2000

N - Number of Siblings: 1 Brother and 2 Step Brothers

O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges – especially Clementine oranges at this time of year!

P - Phobias or Fears: Dark Water

Q - Fave Quote: You have got to be kidding!

R - Reason to Smile: Today is was reading Christmas Cards from old friends and family!

S - Season: Fall – it cools off, leaves change color and it gets darker earlier and the girls go to bed earlier!

T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Annette, Summer and DH

U - Unknown Fact about Me: Even though I am a very strong swimmer and I love to sail boats – I would never go on a cruise if I couldn’t see land – I am petrified of being at sea!

V- Vegetable You Don't Like: Beets

W - Worst Habit: Procrastination!

X – Xrays Yes, one, broke my arm when I was kid! And nobody believed me b/c we were in Scotland and my Aunt the doctor said it was not broken so after several days of pain we finally had it xrayed and yup – it was broken!

Y - Your Fave Food: Filet Mignon with a baked potato!

Z - Zodiac Sign: Gemini!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

you procratinate...I think you learned that from me or we just really perfected it in college. LOL

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home