Tuesday, November 21, 2006

"Indian Sneak Attack on Indian Rubber Ducky!"

The girls had a Thanksgiving feast at school today. The younger kids, were the indians and the older kids were the Pilgrims. A and B did not want to be indians, but I think in the end they were very proud of their costumes and even put them on again for me to take some pictures tonight! I really love the loin clothes - too funny! A and B called them Indian skirts and we just nodded and agreed!

We had a 12 week ultrasound today! Still only one, and yes, we just expect them to find another one each time, however, we are slowly being convinced that they are telling us the truth! The baby is measuring right on track! Today it was stretching out its legs and waving its little fingers around everywhere - so it was pretty exciting. But no picture today because we videotaped it instead, guess you can only do one thing at a time!! The next ultrasound is at 20 weeks, when we will not be finding out the sex. Yes, you read that right. DH would like to keep it a surprise and as time goes on, I am getting used to the idea. DH says that finding out if a baby is a boy or girl is one of the greatest surprises in life - so we will be surprised in May! I know that if I found out and not DH that I would spout it out at some point by accident, so I am going to try this "greatest" surprise thing too. Have a good evening and Happy Thanksgiving if I do not blog again before then. But since we will be in town and the inlaws will not be here until Saturday - I am looking forward to a relaxing week of cleaning the house!!





2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

you know that you are wrong so very wrong on SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many levels!

love the duck BTW...too cute ;) THe girls look so big!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. Tell them Munchkin was an indian too, his costume wasn't nearly as cute.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

the girls look so adorable! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! and props to not finding out the sex. i can't stand surprises! :o)

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home