Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I had a little break . . .

My goodness, if I didn't have such clear ultrasound picture of ONE BABY - I would swear there were at least two. I AM SO TIRED!! I had a little break from being sick for about two days, but today, it is back in full force! Even during my first pregancy - I was never this sick and then when I was pregnant with A and B - never this tired. I am bloated and my elastic pants are biting into my tummy. I really wanted to blog without complaining today, but no way. I need a nap, I need to eat something that won't make me sick and I just want to curl up and go to bed (it is 5:30 p.m.) I just finished crying over some silly commercial on tv - am I moody or what! AAGH, thanks for the pity party!! Now I have to get off my bum and make some dinner for the family, that I don't want to eat - b/c it will smell revolting. The girls will most likely get cheese, yogurt, grapes, crackers and vanilla milk- nothing with smell. But it sounds healthy - we will call it the French Picnic Dinner. Poor DH - he is coming home to an ambush!! But I really am glad to be pregnant, really. I can't wait to meet the little bean in June! Does this make any sense - I think I should stop typing now . . .

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLI!! ONE MORE YEAR IN YOUR 20's!! ENJOY YOUR DAY!!
K Out!

3 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

karebear, cheer up! Lost is on tonight and they are still showing new ones!!!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

poor karen... we're STILL at the stage of eating lunch meat and cheese and grapes for dinner. :o)hope you feel better today (or at least less tired!)!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I LOVE YOU....you know I'd come and take the girls on a Munchkin date if I could. BTW I'm home now...phewwww what a week. I'm with you on the tired thing. It was fun to see your mom although would've been more fun under better circumstances.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home