Friday, October 27, 2006

Just felt like Chatting!

Well, my Mom and Joe left this morning - and we were all sad to see them go :( But it was really fun having them here and the girls loved spending time with their Granny. Now it is a rainy, cold day and we have stayed inside watching movies all afternoon. We started with an exciting Chip and Dale DVD and now we are watching The Little Mermaid. I slept through the first one but since I have not seen the Mermaid for awhile I am watching it with them. They really like this movie but everytime the SeaWitch comes on they start whimpering and asking me to fast forward. I know she is ugly and mean, but Ariel wouldn't have had the chance to meet Prince Eric if it wasn't for her!! Just kidding I don't like the SeaWitch either.

I am looking forward to sleeping this weekend. This first trimester stuff is hard - and strange b/c the one thing I remember about being pregnant was being SOOOOO big. But now I just have to trust that everything is still growing, without doing kick counts and having an ultrasound every other day. Don't get me wrong, I am glad not to be considered high risk, but I sure loved the monitoring that we got with A and B!!

I hope you all have a great weekend!! We will be fixing/washing the girls Halloween costumes, since they wore them to a party with a chocolate fountain last weekend. Need I say more?? So if you have any chocolate removing tricks let me know or else Snow White and Princess Hello Kitty will have large brown dribbles down the front of their 'gowns.' LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I LOVE THE NEW SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holla back girl ;0)

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home