Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Calendar Girls

I volunteer with a group at the hospital where the girls were born, called Parents Partnered for Preemies. The hospital is putting together a calendar of preemie pics to sell for the March of Dimes for 2007. They asked us all to find pics of then and now to put in the calendar and I had to look through all the old pictures that I had of the girls. It was really amazing to see just how small and cute they were. So I just wanted to share my favorite pic of the girls from the NICU. This was just after they co-bedded them, about 4 days after they were born. They just snuggled right in together and it was too cute! It was really amazing in contrast to the pictures that we took of the girls this weekend outside in the leaves!





















The weather today has been horrible! It has rained since midnight last night and the thunder has just started. The girls hate thunder, which is strange to me becuase I would totally be a storm chaser if I had known such a thing existed outside of the movie Twister!!! Anyway, stay dry and have a good day!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

OMG they are so stinkin' cute and little...Faith on the left and Grace on the right, right?

1:22 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

that is adorable! when elly was in the NICU, i was amazed at the number of preemies there... almost all except mine. but none were twins and none were nearly as cute as this!!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home