Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Well, I switched to Beta and everything seems to be here . . . Anyway, nothing too new around here. I am feeling much better, just bigger than I was at this point with the girls. DH took a picture this weekend of my belly, just after Kelli and I talked about not letting people do this! But I covered half of my belly with black pants, so it was a compromise! Thought I would share for some crazy reason, must be a mood swing!
















And we tried to start on the Christmas Picture for the year, we did have some cute ones, but I can't decide and I am thinking to do another picture shoot this weekend. But look these over and vote for your favorite and then be suprised when your Christmas card arrives!!



2 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

i like the huggy one in front of the tree. you look so cute with your belly!!

12:35 PM  
Blogger annette said...

i vote for the second one, where grace is hugging faith from behind (are you impressed that I can tell them apart?!):)

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home