Thursday, November 09, 2006

Snow White and the Hello Kitty Princess!

Hi! I know that it has been a while since my last blog!! But I am back - and I have some Halloween pictures to post for you!! The girls and I just had a wonderful walk around the neighborhood because it about 75 Degrees outside today!! AMAZING! Of course, it was not without incident, when B grabbed a piece of elephant grass and got the equivalent of a paper cut on her finger! She started to WAIL!! I know that paper cuts can hurt, but she was crying so hard that a neighbor came out of his house with a band-aid! And of course, put the band-aid on, and not another peep!! Too funny. Band-aids, the miracle workers!!

And the pictures I finally downloaded from my camera today! The pictures from Halloween are the worst pictures that we ever take of the girls. Of course, I wait until just before we go trick-r-treating and all the pictures really capture - are crazy looking kids!! But I have enjoyed their candy too much, luckily it almost gone - at least the chocolate!! A was Snow White and B was the Hello Kitty Princess. (Too bad neither of them can say 'Kitty' and it just comes out 'Titty!' Dh was red with embarassment everytime a neighbor asked B what she was!! And when asked to repeat herself - she just got louder with a much more pronounced "TITTY!"

And just some things that made me happy today:
1. I had a Fantastic Lunch at a place called PURE Taqueria
2. The amazing weather today and tomorrow!
3. I gave the girls new toy brooms and they swept the leaves off the deck for 'fun!'
4. I had a check-up with my doctor today and still only ONE baby!! (I really expect them to tell me there is one hiding in there somewhere!)
5. My Friends!
6. Elastic Pants!
7. Rotesserie Chickens were on sale for $3.99 at the grocery store and that is what we are having for dinner!
8. Mallomars!!
9. The girls have school tomorrow and I have nothing to do!!
10. Christmas shopping has started!!!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Titty and Snow White are so cute! I'm still laughing over the "Hello TITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!" so cute...WRITE THAT DOWN somewhere, in their scrapbook...oh wait you haven't started that yet! LOL

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home