Saturday, November 11, 2006

New Music

I put a new music video on here today!! Yeah, I bet you were getting tired of the old one - I was!! So this new one is Ben Harper. We love Ben Harper's music and we go to his concerts whenever he comes here to Atlanta. We have seen him here three times - and he has been here 3 times since we moved down here!! Actually DH listened to his stuff first, but I really enjoy his music and after the concert last year at the Tabernacle, here in Atlanta - I will be a fan for life. It was the most amazing concert I have ever been too!! (And it really had nothing to do with the clouds of green smoke wafting up from the college kids that surrounded us!!) But anyway, the story behind all this starts when we were pregnant with A and B. I chose the first names and dh chose the middle names. He picked his grandmothers first name for one and Harper for the other one. Now, at first, I didn't get it. In fact, I don't think it was until after the girls were a few months old, that I realized, oh, she is named after a musician. Luckily, I like it! Anyway, I hope you like this music - this is one of his political songs - and I really like it!! And this was not on my list of things to do today, in fact this is a procrastination from all the other stuff that I should be doing!!

1 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

i'm not sure i can support such wide eyed political views...j/k! i really like him, i'll have to check out some of his other stuff.

and too funny about harper, i didn't know that story! i want to name my first son jackson after stonewall jackson, one of the greatest heroes from the commonwealth of VA

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home