Friday, December 15, 2006

Oh my goodness, an update!!

Hello Everyone!! I am done wrapping, we have finished decorating the house - now all I have to do is clean and buy food for Christmas dinner! So I guess I am about 1/2 done with all the things that I need to do!! My dad is coming for Christmas this year, so it really doesn't need to be too clean - but since the guest bedroom is full of wrapping paper bits and empty decoration boxes - I do need to clear enough room in there for him to sleep!

The Christmas card, well, I have the picture, but who knows when it will get mailed off to everyone! I am thinking it will be a Happy New Year card instead, that way I don't have to count it in the things I don't have to finish in the next week!!

The girls had their Christmas show at school this week - so here are a few pics. It was hard to get right in front of them - but the little blond boy in the pics - has a crush on both girls and would like them to come play at his house. I hate to tell him that B is in love with someone else. She is in love with Stratton. And we know this because, she kissed him on the playground - on the lips. AAAAGHHHHAAAAHHHH!! And then, before I could run across the playground to STOP her, he kissed her on the forehead and hugged her. 4 years old people, 4. I didn't even know how to explain to her it was not okay to kiss boys because it was so innocent. And A really likes Jake, the little blond boy and can't wait to go to his house to play. OH MY GOODNESS! They are 4 going on 16 and I can't take it!



I also have a few new pics of me that I took today. I got a haircut Tuesday and Kate had to cut off about 6 inches of hair - it was SOOOOO long. Yuck! I am now 15 weeks along - and I look like 6 months. I have only gained 5 pounds, but heck my boobs and belly look like I have gained 20! I started prenatal water aerobics this week and I am walking on the treadmill at least 3 times a week - so hopefully I can keep in shape this time, unlike my 2 months of hospital bedrest at 3000 calories a day with A and B.




Have a great weekend!!! K out

3 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

you are such a cutie patootie!!

1:43 PM  
Blogger annette said...

you look so precious!!!

ps--i have so much to tell you...:)!!!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

omg you look so stinkin' cute ;) :) I love that shirt and your hair rocks!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home