Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I know it has been a week or so since my last post - dh and his dad have been putting in the new floor in the family room! So now that we have our room back together and things have finally settled down, I thought I would share! I am so amazed at how well the guys did with the floor. It looks amazing and really makes the entire space look bigger! But dh said that he doesn't even want to think about flooring for at least 6 months and then at 6 months he doesn't want to think about it for another six months!!




And here is a pic of me and my belly at 18 weeks! I know - I am sure there is only one - but that one is enjoying taking up as much room as possible! I am wearing a non-maternity sweater here so it looks pretty stretched out!




And the last picture is of Goose! He was so frightened by the compressor and nail gun - he hid upstairs once again! Here is what he thinks of the floor!

3 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

1) floor looks fabu!!!
2) you are adorable!!!
3) poor Goose, he still looks terrified; have you thought about calling a pet psychologist?

8:32 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

you look incredible!!!!!!!!!! I love your cute belly :) LOL

I love the floors too...can't wait to see you in March, and no kids for me ;) YEAH ;)

6:04 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

ha ha... goose looks funny! i love your built-ins... they are beautiful. i need to come up and see your floors in person sometime!

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home