Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

We had a good time last night - and we returned home to NO DRAMA! Which is very good considering the fireworks incident of last year. But I will admit - that even though it had been raining all day and still drizzling at midnight the neighbors were still setting off fireworks. So the poor babysitter had the girls sitting with her, watching Lady and The Tramp and Bambi until they finished. The girls room is at the front of the house - right where they set the fireworks off! So we will have some tired girls today - which is okay, b/c I know that I will need a nap around 1:00! Have a great New Year!

Here are some fun links from my morning surf! I have not shared links in a while, so I thought it might be time!!

Old Mother - NO WAY!

Will somebody make these for me?? Yum!

We have all recieved a bad present at least once in our lives, enter here!

Justin Timberlake. This is totally inappropriate to watch if you have any little kids running around - but OH MY Goodness - it is really funny. You just need to watch the whole thing - go to the link. Really.

4 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

thank you for making my day with those links... they're all great! :o) happy new year!!!!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I really hope you entered Grandma's gift to us! :) LOL

I finally have seen the Skit everyone is talking about, guess that wouldn't go over to well as a mock at Primetime...LOL

12:33 PM  
Blogger annette said...

oh, karebear, what will we do with you!?

btw, i'm going through a J.T. obsession faze...i just bought his cd on my roadtrip back from VA

10:54 PM  
Blogger annette said...

and kelli, LOLOLOL!!!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home