Saturday, January 27, 2007

Where is Karen?

Hi! I cannot believe I have not updated in 10 days . . . so sorry. We have had an exciting last week though - Baby B broke her collarbone at school on Thursday. She fell off the playground equipment chasing her 'boyfriend.' (DH and I are now preparing the talk on how to play hard to get!) Anyway, after an Xray and a long wait for the doctor to call us back, we got her a sling-thing and lots of motrin. She is doing fine and you would never know that she broke a bone except for the arm hanging down while she avoids using it!

This morning I was up at 4:30AM waiting in line to get the girls into the class I want them to be in next year. Even getting there that early I was 22 in line - but don't worry I got them in to the right class. Crazy parents tht do anything for there kids, huh. I promise a longer update later - but I am tired!!

And for a laugh, I saw this article today and thought you might get a kick out of it! DH didn't think it was such a great idea!!

This is for those of you that kept a diary as a kid/teenager!

I love making this stuff!! I couldn't believe that there is a recipe for in on cook's.com

And 4 year olds really can get on chicken's nerves too - not just mine!

And Kelli - are you going to sign up?

80's TV fans - do agree with this top 20??

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Star Trek #1 really????

and you live closer, you and your preggoself would look so cute on TV trying to dance :)

4:47 AM  
Blogger annette said...

poor baby B! i heard once that the collarbone is the most commonly broken bone. i hope she heals quickly!

and that 80's list was great, although i totally disagree with #1. it has to be either cosby show or cheers with wonder years close behind. the rest of the shows are pretty good, too, but i think it's obvious that the guys who made it are treky fans...

8:19 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

wish i'd known men could breastfeed 5 months ago... ha ha! and that list is totally out of order! we should make our own.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home