Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I am going Granola!

We had another great ultrasound today! She/He is still growing and kicking! In fact, the other night, B woke up b/c her arm hurt and when I got her settled down, Baby C decided to wake up and kick my bladder for 30 minutes. TMI - I thought I was going to wet the bed!

Anyway - I have been researching cloth diapers lately. I KNOW - I HEAR YOU ALREADY - but they are SO improved from the 70's and totally cute! And so the debate over are they good for the environment is still up in the air - but I really don't want to contribute to landfills and supposedly they could save money! So check out these links and let me know, am I semi-crazy or just PLAIN LOONY!!

FLUSHABLE! or they make flushable liners to put in cloth diapers!


All IN ONE!


And I found a whole community of CDing Moms - too fun!

Anyway, I am out of here - dinner should be ready in 4 minutes and I have to make my veggies still!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

i am all for cloth diapers... when i was researching, i found www.sierrababies.com and they're having a sale!! so check it out. :o)

7:21 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

yeah because you are soooo earthy crunchie tree huggerish :)

love you...actually these are way nicer than the ones we used for munchkin...I only lasted a month!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home